We want to hear what you think
Comments on Brighter Life are not moderated. This means that they appear on the site as soon as you post them. By posting a comment, you acknowledge and agree that it is not confidential and that if it isn’t your own you have permission to post it. By posting it, you are also giving Sun Life Financial the right to re-use it in any way. Once you post a comment, you cannot change or delete it.
Sun Life Financial reserves the right to remove any comments that it views to be in violation of any of the following guidelines:
- Be relevant. Keep your comments on-topic with and relevant to the original blog post.
- Be original. All copyright laws must be followed.
- Be nice. Do not use racist, sexist and/or offensive language. Personal attacks are not permitted. Any comments that are abusive, hateful or of a defamatory nature are not permitted.
- Be considerate. Advertisements or solicitations are not permitted.
- Be good. Do not post a comment that breaks the law or encourages bad behaviour.
- Be kind. Do not transmit any content with a virus or other harmful component.
- Be smart. Comments that include any personal information, such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses will be removed.