|The Brighter Life weekly roundup of recommended reads about money, health, family, working life and retirement:|
Brighter Life looks back at a year of great reading about money: Spending it, saving it, investing it, understanding it.
Our mission at Brighter Life is to create and share useful information about the topics that matter the most to Canadians – their finances, health, families, careers. As part of that task, we track down good reading from reliable sources on the Internet and share our recommendations in the Brighter Life likes column.
We have gathered our favourite money writers of 2014. We hope they will help encourage and inspire you to live a successful, brighter life. Check them out, and follow them on Twitter:
- Golden Girl Finance. Follow Laura McDonald and Susan Misner’s guide to women’s finance: @GoldenGirlFinan
- Young and Thrifty. Follow Gen Y personal finance bloggers and authors Kyle Prevost and Justin Bouchard: @youngandthrifty
- Fabulously Broke in the City. Follow FB’s minimalist odyssey toward becoming debt-free: @brokeinthecity
- Where Does All My Money Go? Follow personal finance journalist, television host and author Preet Banerjee: @preetbanerjee
- Sustainable Personal Finance. Follow environmentalist and finance blogger Simon Boyce: @SustainablePF
- Balance Junkie. Follow this joint blog with financial analyst Tom Drake and retirement savings expert Jim Yih: @BalanceJunkie
- Financial Highway. Follow this group of financial writers on their road to financial discovery: @moneyhighway
- My Own Advisor. Follow Mark Seed as he saves and invests his way to financial freedom: @myownadvisor
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses. Follow obsessive personal finance blogger Jessica Moorehouse: @MoMoneyMoHouses
- Moneycrashers. Follow Carly Fauth, head of marketing at this North American personal finance site: @MoneyCrashers
- Canadian Personal Finance Blog. Follow Alan Whitton, the “clown prince of personal finance”: @bigcajunman
- My University Money. Follow Justin Bouchard and Kyle Prevost’s blog about paying for higher education: @Myuniversitymon
More Brighter Life likes awards for 2014:
- Brighter Life likes: Our favourite family writers of 2014
- Brighter Life likes: Our favourite health writers of 2014
- Brighter Life likes: Our favourite working life writers of 2014
Get more tips and tools to help you live brighter.
Enter your email address below: