Brighter Life looks back at a year of great reading about health: Staying active, eating well and living a balanced life.
Our mission at Brighter Life is to create and share useful information about the topics that matter the most to Canadians — their finances, health, families, careers. As part of that task, we track down good reading from reliable sources on the Internet and share our recommendations in the Brighter Life likes column.
We’re pleased to share with you our favourites for health and wellness in 2014. We hope they will help encourage and inspire you to live a successful, brighter life. Check out our favourites, and follow them on Twitter:
- Health Stand Nutrition. Follow nutritionist Andrea Holwegner on Twitter: @chocoholicRD
- Belly Bootcamp. Follow personal trainer Dara Duff Bergeron: @bellybootcamp
- Susan Biali. Follow wellness expert, medical doctor and life coach Susan Biali: @DrSusanBiali
- Joyous Health. Follow holistic nutritionist Joy McCarthy: @joyous health
- Rose Reisman’s Art of Living Well. Follow health and wellness expert, caterer and cookbook author Rose Reisman: @rosereisman
- Weighty Matters. Follow obesity medicine doctor Yoni Freedhoff: @YoniFreedhoff
- Catherine Cameron. Follow this personal trainer, fitness instructor and lifestyle writer: @Cate_Cameron
- Caroline Anderson, MD. Follow this eye surgeon and wellness and productivity expert: @DrCarolynA
- Wildly Fit. Follow personal trainer and blogger Morgan Shuker: @Wildly_Fit
- The Germ Guy: Confessions of a mercurial microbiologist. Follow health blogger and storyteller Jason Tetro: @JATetro
|The Brighter Life weekly roundup of recommended reads about money, health, family, working life and retirement:|
Get more tips and tools to help you live brighter.
Enter your email address below:
What if you experienced a serious health issue?
Would your family be protected?
Learn about individual health insurance solutions.