Whether you plan to send the kids to camp, enjoy a “staycation” at home or head off on a family road trip, summer is just around the corner. And Brighter Life has gathered up some bright ideas to help you make the most of it:
- Dream vacations on a budget
- Frugality and cottage life
- Make your vacation a staycation and save big
- How to prevent family cottage feuds
- Keep your skin safe
- Sunglasses for safety — at any age
- Getting a handle on hay fever
- Got travel plans? Don’t forget health insurance
- Bright ideas for travelling with kids (Video)
- How to choose a summer camp for your kids
- Hit the road for family fun
- Summer kid stuff at your local library
- Eight great travel tips for retirees
- Get ready for a U.S. road trip
- Slow money: A richer way to travel in retirement
- Smart solo travel tips
|Get more bright ideas on how to savour summer.
And we invite you to share a few of your own, by posting your comments below.
|Protect yourself and your family with travel insurance|
|Travelling soon? Ensure you and your family stay protected with comprehensive, flexible travel insurance.|
Looking for more ways to protect your family?
An advisor can help you understand how life insurance and critical illness insurance work together to protect your family with insurance solutions from Sun Life Financial. Don’t have an advisor? Visit Sun Life Financial Advisor Match to help you find one in your area.
Get more FREE tips and tools on money, health and family
Saving up for a vacation?
Find out what your spending and saving say about you.
Take our Financial habits quiz.