The latest numbers from Sun Life’s Canadian Unretirement IndexTM show the number of Canadians who expect to be retired at age 66 has declined by nearly half since 2008.
More on preparing for retirement:
- Will you outlive your retirement savings?
- The procrastinator who retired early
- How much do you need to save to retire?
- Early retirement: A financial nightmare?
- Four dramatic ways retirement has changed since ’08
|Get more bright ideas on saving for retirement.|
Get more tips and tools to help you live brighter.
Enter your email address below: