The latest numbers from Sun Life’s Canadian Unretirement IndexTM show the number of Canadians who expect to be retired at age 66 has declined by nearly half since 2008.
More on preparing for retirement:
- Will you outlive your retirement savings?
- The procrastinator who retired early
- How much do you need to save to retire?
- Early retirement: A financial nightmare?
- Four dramatic ways retirement has changed since ’08
|Are you on track to meet your financial and retirement planning goals?|
|Having a plan to protect your family and build your savings now can help ensure you will have enough money to last through retirement, so you can live your retirement your way. Learn about Money for Life.™|
Get monthly tips and tools to help you plan a brighter financial future.
To receive recommended reads about money, health and family, sign up for the FREE monthly Brighter Life newsletter.