Money was on the minds of Brighter Life readers in July – how to be smart about spending it, where the best place is to save it and, for Generation Y, what the chances are of finding a job to earn it in the first place. But the number-one post by far was on a topic that affects us all: the future of the Canadian economy.
Brighter Life top 10 for July
- Is the Canadian economy in trouble?
- How much should you tip?
- Where to stash your cash: RRSP or TFSA?
- Slow money: A richer way to travel in retirement
- How much does it cost to sell your home?
- Five smart money tips you may not know
- Seven things your boss wants you to know
- Class of 2008
- Generation Y… can’t I find a decent job
- Frugality and cottage life
Editor’s pick – Comment of the month
In his Today’s economy column of July 9, Kevin Press weighed in with his view of the costs and benefits of a Canadian summer tradition: Frugality and cottage life. That drew some thoughtful responses, including this one: