From where to go for a great family vacation to how to stretch your money as you travel, Brighter Life’s savour summer series of articles and videos topped the list of most-read articles during the month of June.
Other popular picks focused on smart ways to save for retirement and how to avoid family feuds when passing on the summer cottage.
Brighter Life top 10 for June
- Slow money: A richer way to travel in retirement
- Four ways golf brings your fitness up to par
- How much should you tip?
- Where to stash your cash: RRSP or TFSA?
- Smart solo travel tips
- What to pack: Tips from a globe-trotting traveller (Video)
- How to prevent family cottage feuds
- Five smart money tips you may not know
- A day in the life of a frugalista (Video)
- Eight great travel tips for retirees
Editor’s pick – Comment of the month
In No bucket list for me!, Dave Dineen of Dave’s Retirement Journey shared why he isn’t putting off doing the things he wants to do in life. The article inspired a string of positive comments, including the following from fellow blogger John of Married with debt:
Get more FREE tips and tools on money, health and family
Sign up for the monthly Brighter Life newsletter.
Enter your email address: